Join Our Sales Team As An
Independent Sales Associate
Founded in 1986, the Little Ol’ Cookie House has been manufacturing and selling simply the finest cookie dough for almost 20 years. For the past 10 years, we’ve focused exclusively on assisting schools, youth athletic organizations, churches, cheerleaders, amateur sports teams and a host of other youth and adult groups. Our cookie dough has helped raise substantial dollars for many worthwhile purposes, including trips, playground equipment, uniforms, musical instruments, etc.
Cookie dough as a fundraising item has grown rapidly in popularity during the past few years, and is now generally recognized as the “hottest” #1 fundraiser product in America. Everyone loves cookie dough—it is one of the few things toddlers, teens, parents and grandparents readily agree on. The market is huge! With 10 irresistible flavors and a shelf-life of 3 months in the refrigerator and 1 year in the freezer, multiple sales are the norm. It’s a product people like to buy and use. It’s no wonder cookie dough quickly becomes a tradition for the sponsoring organization. Their customers look forward to helping that organization raise funds every year—and stocking their own freezers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Independent Sale Associate (full or part time) to be a part of our rapidly growing company.We’re looking for self-starter sales people (prior sales and/or fundraising experience a decided plus) to call on decision makers at schools, churches, youth athletic organizations, amateur sports organizations, cheerleaders, scouts and a wide range of community groups. This is a terrific opportunity for a disciplined, competitive, customer-oriented person who truly enjoys helping individuals, groups and organizations raise money to achieve their many worthwhile goals.
What We’re Looking For
- We prefer individuals with some prior fundraising experience, but we will train the right person with an outside sales background who has a proven ability to close sales.
- People who are committed to helping their customers exceed expectations.
- Self-starter entrepreneurs ready to go the extra mile to ensure a positive experience for their customers, which means everyone succeeds.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (face-to-face and in group settings).
- Willing to attend training seminars and follow our proven guidelines for selling cookie dough.
- Organized, buttoned-up, willing/able to handle selling and customer service details.
- Willing to sell twelve (12) months of the year.
The Advantages We Offer You
- Unlimited Earnings
- Flexibility To Schedule Your Sales Calls And fit them Into The Rest Of Your Life
- Huge Market Potential
- An Easy To Sell “High-Ticket” Product
- Professional Marketing Program
- ‘Hot Product’—Cookie Dough Has Grown Exponentially The Past 10 Years
- Great Multiple And Repeat Sales
- Special Customer Services—Incentive Programs And Pre-Sort Services Available
- Personalized Order Forms—Customers Can Set Their Own Prices
- Invoicing, Product Delivery And Home Office Support—Less Work For You
- Commissions Paid Monthly
- All The Sales Support, Sales Materials And Ongoing Training You Need To Make Effective Presentations To Potential Customers
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
CONTACT WADE WRIGHT
FAX: (620) 897-5599