We at Cookie House love baking. It’s one of our favorite things to do, and it’s even better when we can set aside some time to create something delicious for our family and friends.
But what if there was something else that made us feel this way? Something that could make our homes smell like the bakery where we work! Well, lucky for you, there is! Here are some tips on how to make your home smell like a bakery:
Use the right scented candles like Cookie Scented Candle
To get the most out of your scented candles, choose a strong one, preferably a Cookie Scented Candle. You want to be able to smell it throughout the whole house and not just in one area. If you’re looking for a Highly Scented Soy Candles, look for soy wax or beeswax that has been sourced from sustainable suppliers like Cookie Scented Candle. Soy wax is plant-based and can be used on its own or combined with paraffin waxes like coconut oil and palm kernel oil in order for it to burn faster (and therefore burn cleaner).
If you’re looking for something more traditional, go with a clean burning wick made out of cotton string coated in vegetable-based wax which gives off a nice scent while also keeping your home smelling great! Finally, make sure that whatever candle you buy lasts long enough before needing replaced again! Get in touch with Cookie House for our Cookie Scented Candles or the Highly Scented Soy Candles!
Use a slow cooker
- Slow cookers are great for making sure your house smells good.
- Use a slow cooker with a lid. The lid will help keep the aromas in and make sure they don’t escape while you’re not home (unless you put it on top of something like an oven).
- Put your slow cooker in the kitchen so that it’s easy to reach when cooking meals. If this isn’t possible, consider using a medium-sized pot instead so that you can place it on top of your stovetop burner and still use other appliances nearby!
- Choose a timer that’s up to date—this way, all those delicious smells will be released at just the right time! Plus if there are any leftovers leftover from dinner then just pop ’em back into the pot with some water until ready again next week 🙂
Keep fresh flowers handy
Fresh flowers can be used in many ways. You can keep them in the home or decorate with them, but there are also ways to use fresh flower arrangements as part of your daily life. For example:
- A centerpiece for the dining table. Fresh cut flowers are great for this because they look beautiful and smell good too! This will help you feel more relaxed when eating dinner with friends and family members who come over at night time after work hours end each day (or during weekends).
- Decorating rooms like bedrooms or living rooms where you spend most of your time sleeping or relaxing after work hours end each day (or during weekends). The smell from these types of rooms tends to get stale after long periods without being changed out regularly so having some new scents throughout those areas will help freshen up those places inside our homes very nicely indeed.”
Use a coffee maker
If you have a coffee maker, it’s time to use it. If you don’t, get one! They’re inexpensive and easy to use. The French press is my personal favorite because it makes a great cup of coffee while also being easy on the environment (and your wallet). If that seems too much like an act of rebellion against the machine itself, try using a drip or percolator instead!
Make your own simmering room freshener
A simmering room freshener is a great way to make your home smell like a bakery. It’s an easy DIY project that requires only three ingredients: water, essential oils and cinnamon.
Place the pot on the stove top with enough water so it doesn’t overflow when adding the other ingredients. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract or orange peel if you want more flavor; keep in mind that these ingredients may need to be added at different times depending on how strong they are. For example, vanilla will have an effect earlier than citrus peel because it’s stronger than both of them combined!
Once everything has boiled together for about five minutes (or until everything smells delicious), remove from heat and let cool down for about 20 minutes before removing lid and pouring into mason jar or another container for use throughout house
There’s nothing worse than a house that smells sour or stale. Our Candle Fundraising Products are the best!
There’s nothing worse than a house that smells sour or stale. When you walk into the kitchen, there should be an aroma of fresh bread coming from the oven. But if it doesn’t happen naturally, then you have to do something about it!
These are some of our favorite tips and ideas for making sure your home smells amazing all day long! However, if you want to dedicate yourself for a cause then make sure to check out our Candle Fundraising Products! All of our Candle Fundraising Products are dedicated to a cause which you can use to your advantage!
We hope you’ve learned a thing or two about how to make your home smell like a bakery. The right scent can make all the difference in a room, and we’re sure that you’ll find some of these tips useful when it comes time to create the perfect ambiance for your own home. If you have any questions about creating the perfect home atmosphere, feel free to get in touch with us for our Candle Fundraising Products.